Are you ready for THESE SHALLOW GRAVES? To celebrate that this fantastic historical YA novel by Jennifer Donnelly is coming out this week (the 27th October to be exact), we’re organising a digital Murder Mystery!
Now we can hear you thinking… how does an online murder mystery work? Don’t worry, here are your instructions:
- On Friday October 30th we’ll be releasing SIX clues into the wild. You will be able to track them down by searching for #TSGMurderMystery on blogs, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc! (And of course we’ll guide you in the right direction by tweeting the links during the day)
- Once you’ve found a clue, answer the question and write the letter you’ve found down (every answer will be a letter).
- If you’ve got all 6 letters, put them in the right order to form a word related to the book.
- And finally, send your 6 letter answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us @hotkeybooks (DMs are open)
There will be spooky prizes up for grabs all throughout the day with the main prizewinners winning one of 10 beautiful hardback copies of the book signed by Jennifer herself.
We hope you’ll join us for this crazy online scavenger hunt to uncover the mystery!
The boring bits:
- This competition is UK & Ireland only
– The winners will be randomly selected from those received at email@example.com or received via Twitter DM at @hotkeybooks
– The deadline to send in your answer is Sunday November 1st midnight GMT
Want to spread the word? You can use the image below: